Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My State

"My State"

I'm ambling slow down the city streets
Kicking jams and tasty beats
And I can jam
BAM! BAM! Bam!
I'm all alone with my swirling brain
Then I STOP -- and pick up the beat again!

And I always (always) get the girl
I got sick beats (sick beats) and I rule the world!

You come at me and this time it drops
Bust out my moves like a spinning top
Now all you know is you don't rate
You can't come at me when I'm in this state!
You're all alone, stuck here with me
And now you know that's no place to be
Just a fiery blaze
In a piercing craze!

Now you got that taint
Cause I busted you with my song
Can you learn to live with the pain?
You're never right!  I'm never wrong!
Cause I'm mad -- I'm crazy -- I'm insane!
I'll take you down again 'n' again!

And I always (always) get the girl
I got sick beats (sick beats) and I rule the world!

This is MY state
Damn straight I'm right
I will annihilate
Any fool who wants to fight
These are the fists of fury
Take you down in a hurry
I'm your reckoning
And you were WRONG to come beckoning!

And I always (always) get the girl
I got sick beats (sick beats) and I rule the world

And I always (always) get the girl
I got sick beats (sick beats) and I rule the world

This is MY state
Damn straight I'm right
I will annihilate
Any fool who wants to fight!