Monday, December 01, 2014

My Girl Rory

"My Girl Rory"

Let me tell you the story
'Bout My Girl Rory
Oh, it's a helluva a story
About my girl Rory!

Did I tell you the time
She was hit by a deer?
I tell you she didn't hit it and quit it
She got hit.  By.  That.  Deer!

She was late -- got an F on her quiz!
I tell you it's Tragic
and Tragic it is!
But Rory's pure Magic
and she made it all up that Year!

She met a boy named Dean (or Sam)
And their affair was Super
(But it's only Natural that she fell for a bad man)
She just let him dupe 'er!

Soon after she met Peter Petrelli
She dumped Sam or Dean
(Bad boys turn good hearts to jelly)
It couldn't work out -- 'cause Peter was mean!

Later at Harvard she met that punk from The Good Wife
He was kind of sketchy but he sure loved the High Life
Stretch limos, helicopters, Abercrombie and Chanelle-y
He knelt down but she wised up & dropped 'im by the Series Finale!

Let me tell you the story
'Bout My Girl Rory
I tell you she didn't hit it
She got hit.  By.  That.  Deer!

I think that's about it
I can't say there's still more
I've told you the story
About my Girl Gilmore!