Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Mad Spiritual Magic

"Mad Spiritual Magic" abandoned

Your beautiful face locked in that antique locket
Listen to my words, girl, 'cause I mean what I say
But put down that "gun," no need to cock it
We can work things out, still save the day!

It was like a tall hat with a rabbit to appear
What Mad Spiritual Magic we did share

On paper I say all the right things
When you take me back, oh, my heart sings!
But each passing day, my chance it fades
Cast out my demons -- but don't put ME in Hades!

'Cause it was like a tall hat with a rabbit to appear
What Mad Spiritual Magic we did share

Breakups, makeups, screwups, screaming
But this time is different, woman -- please take me back!
I'm so sorry, lady, for all of that scheming
Don't let our love slip away, or fall through the cracks!

Tall hat with a rabbit to appear
What Mad Spiritual Magic we did share

What we had – top hat with a rabbit to appear
What Mad Spiritual Magic we did share

We had a tall hat with a rabbit to appear
What Mad Spiritual Magic we did share