Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Love Song For T.S.

"Love Song For T.S." #JSLAY

So few American girls speak Italian anymore
Too afraid to offend, mustn't be a bore.
At the mall the tweeny girls come and go
Gossiping about whom?  You know!

I'm tired of talking on the phone
Want you close -- to draw you near
So tired of talking on the phone
Come closer -- let me draw you near!

Let's go then, me and you,
We'll disturb the universe for something to do.
We'll be busy as beavers, busy as bees,
Scuttling underwater across stormy seas

I'm tired of talking on the phone
Want you close -- to draw you near
So tired of talking on the phone
Come closer -- let me draw you near!

Don't say that's not what I meant, at all
Let me be your hero, standing tall!
I'm no wishy-wishy Hamlet, some indecisive fool
I'm your James Dean day dream, real super-cool!

I'm tired of talking on the phone
Want you close -- to draw you near
So tired of talking on the phone
Come closer -- let me draw you near!

I'm the fashion, I'm the style
I never grow old
Admit it, you still want me, all the while
Whether I wear tight shirts or my trousers rolled!

I'm tired of talking on the phone
Want you close -- to draw you near
So tired of talking on the phone
Come closer -- let me draw you near!