Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Love Goon

"Love Goon" #JSLAY

I know you called the cops
Claim you want me to stop
You say you want it cooler
Not with some sleasy drooler
But you'll be dropping that act soon
'Cause I'm a wild animal -- I'm your Love Goon!

Did you expect to blow me just once
And have me amble off like some clueless dunce
Some come on and face me
You can't just erase me
I know you agree
Girl, you love to do me!

'Cause I cross the lines you never knew were there
I make you beg and I pull your hair
You've never known how much you could care
You want it, and you're gonna need it soon
Face it, baby, I'm your love goon!

You're too scared to tell your mother mother where you've been
And you're just now realizing, you'll be coming again and again
You won't tell your friends about me I just bet
'Cause you want me for yourself -- just your secret!

I'm came all over you like a hurricane
Face it, you're my woman --
I'm your man
Some come on and face me
You'll never replace me!

'Cause I cross the lines you never knew were there
I make you beg and I pull your hair
You've never known how much you could care
You want it, and you're gonna need it soon
Face it, baby, I'm your love goon!

So, baby, bend over and accept your fate
But let's keep it casual -- I'm not one to date
I'll keep you around because you're so fine
But don't go braggin' telling your friends, "He's mine!"

'Cause I cross the lines you never knew were there
I make you beg and I pull your hair
You've never known how much you could care
You want it, and you're gonna need it soon
Face it, baby, I'm your love goon!