Friday, December 26, 2014

Independence Day

"Independence Day" #JSLAY

Here comes the warmth
Break out the summer clothes
And find someone to hold you close
You -- it had to be you
Your red lips -- your rosy cheeks
Your curvy body rewards my little peeks

Who knows what we will do
But I can surely say this to you

Each day in March I'll primp and preen
If I have to school you -- I'll be your dean
You're my favorite person -- all dressed in green

In the park, on our own
You tell me tales of unlucky others
We share the secrets of brand new lovers
You and me are becoming we
And when the lion becomes the lamb
We'll still be banging -- wham, bam!
Thank you, Ma'am!
You're the best part of me!

April showers we'll still power
Our growing love will be a tower
I'm better with you -- never dour
And come May we're warming up
Come back to bed? Oh, yeah -- yup!
Can't wait to lay
to play and play
on this hard and pointy Flag Day!

And we'll both get laid on Independence Day!

We should take a stroll today around the city
I love to show you off 'cause you're so pretty
We'll go that way -- we'll go this way
You'll tell me all the little things you need to say
And folks will be jealous of all we do
Wishin' that they were me and you

April showers we'll still power
Our growing love will be a tower
I'm better with you -- never dour
And come May we're warming up
Come back to bed? Oh, yeah -- yup!

And if this thing should go away
If I have to leave or you can't stay
We'll be okay as long as we have Independence Day