Monday, December 15, 2014

Hey, Nicki Minaj, I Think Your Eyes Are Pretty

"Hey, Nicki Minaj, I Think Your Eyes Are Pretty" #BFL

Hey, Nicki Minaj, I think your eyes are pretty
I'd rather gaze into your eyes than suck on your titty
Now, just cause I'm an old white guy and I can't rap
Don't assume I'm full of shit, don't guess I'm full of crap!

You seem to think you're only as good as you look
'Cause you like to brag about all those guys your ass wanna tap
But I'm guessin' there's more to you -- like, can you cook?
I figure I need a hook about here -- bappity bappity bap bap bap!

Hey, Nicki Minaj, I think your eyes are pretty
I'd rather gaze into your eyes than suck on your titty
You're a multitalented performer, made for the big city
I'm trying to woo you, girl, so I wrote you this ditty!

Your eyes are brown or green or blue
They're a different color every time I look at you!
There's something special about you -- maybe a little Asian?
I think I'd like to get to know you better, Nicki, do you need some persuasion?

Hey, Nicki Minaj, I think your eyes are pretty
I'd rather gaze into your eyes than suck on your titty
You're a multitalented performer, made for the big city
I'm trying to woo you, girl, so I wrote you this ditty!

According to Wikipedia, you're Trinbagonian!
Damn, girl, I can't even SAY, "Trinbagonian"!
To sum up, I think on the INSIDE you're awesome, you're wonderful, you're great.
So, please, think about me, lady, take ME OUT for a date!