Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Freon

"Freon" #JSLAY

On a hot hot summer day
Too hot to move -- just wanna lay
Mouth's so dry I can barely say,
"Girl let's get it on -- it's time to play."

When she's here I come and come and come
She wears me out until I'm undone

Tonight she'll wanna go out and party
Drink up, live it up, hale and hearty
Loves rum and Coke -- it's always Bacardi
Heavy on the sauce

When she's here I come and come and come
She wears me out until I'm undone
I come and come and come
Till I can't tell where I'm coming from

But if she's not too hot, she's too darn cold
Like freon, freon
Freon, Freon
But though she wears me out it never gets old
She don't have to sell me, I'm already sold!

I'll be her Devil as long as I can
I'll go along with her -- just follow her plan
Frack our brains out till I can't stand
With a tigress like her it's always grand!

When she's here I come and come and come
She wears me out until I'm undone
I come and come and come
Till I can't tell where I'm coming from

When she's not too hot, she's too darn cold
Like freon, freon
Freon, Freon
But though she wears me out it never gets old
She don't have to sell me, I'm already sold!