Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Foam Wife

"Foam Wife" #JSLAY

I think I'm gonna spray foam
Cover you with foam, wife
Film a video promo
And rock your world tonight
I've got gonads
I'm a pocket rocket man
I'm gonna give you that
Gonna cover all of you not just your hand

I think I'm gonna spray foam

Let's have a circle jerk
I love to watch you twerk
Gonna give you my cream now
Consider it another perk.

Foam, wife
Done holding back my foam, wife
My banana's ripe!

Like last time it's the same
Gonna holler gonna scream your name
Finish it today
We can do it in traffic on a highway
Just you and just me
Gonna be a symphony
We're gonna put it on repeat
I just wanna give you my foam, wife!

Done holding back my foam, wife
My banana's ripe!

Let me tell you such and such
We got married last month
And if it doesn't work out
Gonna take half your stuff
It's fine with me
What ever will be's gonna be
I know that you crave
The foam that I gave
Not just some yellow stream
It's something quite grave
It spurts and spurts
I give till it hurts
But foam, wife, it's the rage!

Let's have a circle jerk
I love to watch you twerk
I'd love to walk to where you can hear me talk but
I think if you'll drop down I'll just ride you here!

Foam wife,
I give you my foam wife
I give you my foam wife
You come back for my foam wife
You want it!