Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Come Give Me Head

"Come Give Me Head" #JSLAY

Still be my wife
End all this gloom
Your hands are tied
And I have all your things
I'm telling you your mine
Don't make me repeat
I'm the big man standing tall
Disobedience I forbid
Give me what I want and I'll take you to the mall

You can get sad without warning
Flaring nostrils with eyes of red
Must you beat my phone, dear?
It gets old, baby
Come give me head
Come give me head
Come give me head
Come give me head

I like Bisquick
You know how to make a biscuit
I like looking at your pretty lips
When we're in the bed
I'll come fast and finish quick

You can get sad without warning
Flaring nostrils with eyes of red
Must you beat my phone, dear?
It gets old, baby
Come give me head
Come give me head
Come on,  give me head
Come give me head...

[guitar solo]

You can get sad without warning
Flaring nostrils with eyes of red
Come on grease me
We'll form our own nation
It gets old, baby
Come give me head
Come give me head
Come give me head

Come hold my joint over your head
Come hold my joint over your head
Come hold my joint over your head
Don't hold my joint too hard now, baby

Come hold my joint over your head
Come hold my joint over your head yeah
Come hold my joint over your head
Don't hold my joint too hard now, baby
Come on come give me head