Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Challenge Accepted

"Challenge Accepted" aka "The Barney Stinson Song"

I remember when I dumped you the first time
Saying, "This is it, I've had enough," 'cause like
We hadn't seen each other in a month
When I told you I needed space. (What?)  I needed space.
Then I come around again and say
"Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change, trust me."
Did you forget how that almost lasted for a whole day?
You say, "You hate me," I dump you, I call you, "I'm horny."

Ooh, I dumped you again last night
But now, again I'm asking you, I'm asking you
(To tell me)

When are we ever ever ever getting back together?
When are we ever ever ever getting back together?
I'll go talk to my friends, talk to your friends, talk to you
(Tell me) When are we ever ever ever getting back together?

Baby, I've got bad news -- I have cancer
And my doctor told me, girl, you're the answer!
I need you, like, crazy, oh baby!
Take me back, please don't stop at maybe!
I need someone there to give me my pills
I mean, I need you, baby, I've got bad chills!
(Whatever, baby, I'm still a great dancer!)
(So tell me)

When are we ever ever ever getting back together?
When are we ever ever ever getting back together?
I'll go talk to my friends, talk to your friends, talk to you
(Tell me) When are we ever ever ever getting back together?

Like, when ever?...Baby, I'm a space pilot
But I couldn't fly if
You didn't take me back
Let me be your fallback Jack
That worked?  Your eyes seem to well up
What, too soon to be felt up?
(So tell me)

When are we ever ever ever getting back together?
When are we ever ever ever getting back together?
I'll go talk to my friends, talk to your friends, talk to you
(Tell me) When are we ever ever ever getting back together?

Like, when ever?...Baby, let me tell ya last time that I dropped it
I had just found out -- I was a adopted!
But I've recovered -- I know there's no other!
'Cause baby I've learned -- I'm your long lost brother!
Don't just look at me like I'm some freak
Don't gawk at me baby, oh, baby, please speak!
(Tell me)

When are we ever ever ever getting back together?
When are we ever ever ever getting back together?
I'll go talk to my friends, talk to your friends, talk to you
(Tell me) When are we ever ever ever getting back together?

Like, when ever?...

Ooh, yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Oh oh oh

We, ooh, getting back together, ohhh,
We, ooh, getting back together