Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Blue Peep

"Blue Peep" #JSLAY

I'm so blue
I'm so emboldened
I can hardly believe
A day in a bind
I am the man
I'm gonna discover just how sighted I am
And have a real good time

Since when ever I started
Doing what I can
Finding good things to see
It's been great
It's been grand
Hey, what's that I'm holding in my hand?

Perving is the blue peep
Don't watch me as I creep
Hope the view to her bedroom ain't too steep

Is there a shade?
Why must it be down?
Don't you think it's sad
When peeps are all that's to be had?
And look at her moons
Don't they remind you of gold doubloons
Well, before they started sagging, I guess.

Since when ever I started
Doing what I can
Finding good things to see
It's been great
It's been grand
Hey, what's that I'm holding in my hand?

Perving is the blue peep
Don't watch me as I creep
Hope the view to her bedroom ain't too steep

I'm a new guy
Check out the girls when I get high
Hope they don't see me -- hope their eyes are closed
When they take a shower -- take off their panty hose
I hope I can stay
And check her out for the rest of the day
Sing my song to pass the time
Sing this song

Perving is the blue peep
Don't watch me as I creep
Hope the view to her bedroom ain't too steep

You'll never read my mind
I'm such a nice guy, and kind
Peeping builds me up
The most fun I've had since I was a pup
I like to do it all of the time
It inspires me -- makes me want to rhyme
I can even make a vowel rhyme
For 'bevy of rings'