Monday, December 29, 2014

Barbarity

"Barbarity" #JSLAY

I hurry, I try to outrun my body
I'm a flurry, I throw my weight around
But here today, there's a warning freight train
Run for your lives, "get away" is my refrain.

Ooow ooow ooow ooow

By the time the first blow lands
It'll be nothing but demands
How can you continue, find the strength to carry on
When your city walls are being pounded on?

Ooow ooow ooow ooow

And the barbarian hordes
Will cross your fords
They'll break your walls like breaking boards
They'll break your families, take away your adoreds
And it won't be fine
Don't think I'm crazy -- heed my rant
It's an offer you can't decline
You'll break -- you're not adamant!

You won't have a moment to look around
You'll just be the booty these barbarians have found
You'll be lucky if your heads still attached when it hits the ground
Look out -- they're coming here now!

Ooow ooow ooow ooow
Ooow ooow ooow ooow

So much life lost to these baboons
Don't make plans -- you won't seen next June
It's over for you

And the barbarian hordes
Will cross your fords
They'll break your walls like breaking boards
They'll break your families, take away your adoreds
And it won't be fine
Don't think I'm crazy -- heed my rant
It's an offer you can't decline
You'll break -- you're not adamant!