Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Taylor Swift

"Taylor Swift"

I told her the way her blue eyes shone
Made me wanna drop my cell phone
It was a lie
(I'd say anything to make those panties gone)
Just a girl in a Volkswagen
Ran out of gas and time would fly
(Just out of sight of passersby)
I kept her beside me all summer long
Till we were empty and our thunder was gone

But when you think Taylor Swift
I hope you think my favorite tune
The one we first heard in early June
The one we fracked to on the dunes
The moon shone like a moony thing on the sand
When I think happiness
I'll be thinking of that little black dress
Think of my hand on your breast
And your old faded blue jeans
When you think Taylor Swift
I hope you think of me

September was 30 nights of beers
And cursin' the Devil that you weren't there
For me to see you like that
But in a box beneath my bed
Is a stack of Playboys you never read
From the time I was 12
It's hard not to find it a little sticky sweet
And lookin' back on all that, it's fun to dream

When you think Taylor Swift
I hope you think my favorite tune
The one we first heard in early June
The one we fracked to on the dunes
The moon shone like a moony thing on the sand
When I think happiness
I'll be thinking of that little black dress
Think of my hand on your breast
And your old faded blue jeans
When you think Taylor Swift
I hope you think of me

Remember how you laughed
When I said "Who's Tim McGraw?"
And I asked if
He was your old boyfriend?

When you think Taylor Swift
I hope you think my favorite tune
The one we first heard in early June
The one we fracked to on the dunes
The moon shone like a moony thing on the sand
When I think happiness
I'll be thinking of that little black dress
Think of my mouth on your breast
And your old faded blue jeans
When you think Taylor Swift
I hope you think of me

Oh, think of me
Mmmm

I told her the way her blue eyes shone
Made me wanna drop my cell phone
It was a lie